1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch - I'm in LOVE with the Baby Lips. You all know that I love a moisturizing lip color and these are just that. Most have pretty sheer color but I have been really loving this pink. It shows up nicely on my lips and smells fruity!
2. Swisspers Exfoliating Face Pads - I actually grabbed these on accident. I wanted the regular cotton rounds and when I went to apply my toner I noticed the exfoliating side so I tried it out and LOVED it. I can use the soft side for my eye makeup remover and the exfoliating side for my toner! (Two different cotton rounds for each job of course.)
3. Burt's Bees Mango Butter Lip Balm - This is actually a new rediscovered favorite. I have had this balm but hadn't used it. When it is applied liberally it lasts for a LONG time and really helps moisturize.
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I've had this for a bit now and it never gets old. This has been my go-to palette this month. I have found myself reaching for it over anything else
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I've been using this as a base for all my bronze smoky looks when using the Urban Decay Palette or on it's own for a quick bronze look. These cream shadows are amazing! I want more colors!
6.Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - I love how light and creamy this concealer is. I use the lightest shade and have been applying it under my eyes. They have been dry lately so I really needed a lighter more liquid like concealer and this is just that.
7. Olay Regenerist Eye Cream with a Touch of Concealer - Now having 3 boys and 2 under the age of 2 I haven't been getting enough sleep and my under eyes show it. They have also been dry so I've been using this eye cream to help wake them up and moisturize. Love it.
8. Beauty Blender - Now if you have followed my blog long you know that I love the Beauty Blender. I had recently bought a new brush for applying foundation when I didn't wan to mess with wetting and then washing the Beauty Blender. I've recently been reaching for it again and I remember why I love it so much. You just cannot beat the flawless foundation application that this amazing sponge gives!
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof eyelinder - I have two of these and they are really amazing. If you've been wanting Urban Decay's 24/7 glide on pencil save your money and get one of these! This black is more pigmented and works better than my UD pencil! Staying power is fantastic and you definitely need a good eye makeup remover to remove it from the lids after a day of wear. *I have norma/dry skin, not oily so I cannot speak for staying power on oily skin types.